Snake in the Grass
Dr. Syed Rashid Ali
"You can fend off a danger which you can see, but you are more liable to be taken unawares and be bitten by a snake in the grass." - B A Masri
Al-Hafiz Basheer Ahmad Masri said in his audio recording "The Henchmen of Europe":
Historical Background:"the Qadianis had the benevolent patronage of the British Raj. The Colonial Government in India at that time considered the Muslims a perpetual and potential threat. It was only 35 years earlier that the Muslims had carried out a near successful revolt, known in history as ‘The Mutiny of 1857’. The British administration saw in the Qadianis a useful collaborator in distrupting the established doctorinal framework of Islam and started aiding and abetting them."AlHafiz Masri, was a born Qadiani, who later reverted to Islam. His words were not just ramblings of a mad man. He had seen the working of Jamaat at close quarters, and his words in 'Henchmen of Europe' were based on his personal knowledge and observation.
"Some of our people become impressed by the apparent organisation of this cult and by their exaggerated claims of success in opening up their mission houses in various parts of the world. Little do they know that these are in reality spy centers in the guise of ‘da’awa (Tabigh) missions’. For that matter, even the Qadiani public doesn’t know what is going on behind the scenes. They are given the impression that all this progress is being made possible by their donations. While the fact is that . Such enemies of Islam have found in Qadianis willing partisans and useful spies. It makes it much easier and safer for the Qadianis/Ahmadis to work as such, for the simple reason that they are functioning under the garb of Islam and are accepted by the non-Muslims as a sect within Islam."
This conclusion is supported by the following facts:
In the 19th Century, British who came to India as traders, usurped the power from Muslims. Naturally they met with a lot of resistance from Indian Muslims. In 1868 a Commission of Inquiry was sent to India to assess the causes of the resistence and mutiny against the Empire and to suggest ways to deal with this opposition. The commission comprised of British MPs, Church officials and Journalists. After two years of investigations, they returned to London, and presented their findings to the Parliament as well as at a conference organized in 1870, attended by the commission members as well as prominent missionary heads. They each produced their reports, which were published together in a document called 'The Arrival of the British Empire in India' (source: Abu Mudassara, Qadian Say Israel Tak, Lahore , 1979, P. 24; History of Khatme Nabuwwat by Agha Shoresh Kashmiri). This report states how the Indian Muslims are very naive and blindly follow their religious leaders. Hence the missionaries suggest to find and put into office a Muslim who would be willing to claim prophethood, and who would abrogate jihad against the British.Mirza was selected for the task. His family background as well as his own character helped him earn this post.“Majority of the population of the country blindly follows their ‘Peers’ (spiritual leaders). If at this stage, we succeed in finding out some who would be ready to declare himself a Zilli Nabi (apostolic prophet) then the large number of people shall rally round him. But for this purpose, it is very difficult to persuade someone from the Muslim masses. If this problem is solved, the prophet-hood of such a person can flourish under the patronage of the Government. We have already overpowered the native governments by mainly pursuing a policy of seeking help from the traitors. That was a different stage for, at that time, the traitors were from the military point of view. Bur now when we have sway over every nook of the country and there is peace and order every where, we ought to undertake measures which might create internal unrest among the country.” (Arrival of the British Empire in India, 1871, quoted in Ahmadiyya, the British-Jewish Connections by Bashir Ahmad M.A., Fletcher School of Law and Diplomacy, USA., Chapter 1 ; The Files of Church of England Magazine Church of England Quartery Review Church Missionary Intelligence and Church Missionary Record Corroborate the beed of Such an Imperialist lackey. )
- "My father was a well-known landlord in this country and he enjoyed great eminence in the Government's offices. He was truely grateful and well wisher of the British Government. In the mutiny of 1857, he supplied fifty horses and selecting good young men, provided 50 horsemen to aid the British Government. For this favor to the Government, he was very popular among the officials and high officials of government used to meet him to please him, rather many times Deputy Commissioners and Commissioners used to come to the house to meet him." (Izala-e-Auham, Roohani Khazain vol. 3 P. 167, footnote)
- "I come from a family which is out and out well wisher of this government. My father, Mirza Ghulam Murtaza, was considered loyal and well wisher in the eyes of Government, used to be granted a chair in the Governor's Darbar (cabinet) and has been mentioned by Mr. Griffin in his 'History of Punjab Chiefs. In 1857 C.E. he [Mirza's father] helped the British government beyond his means, that is by providing fifty horses along with fifty riders, helped the English Government right at the time of mutiny. He received letters of commendation from the British government officials, alas some of them have been lost but three of these which been published long time ago are appended here on the margin." (Kitab al-Bariyyah, Roohani Khazain vol.13 p.4)
- "It is not hidden from the benevolent Government that we are from among their servants since ancient times, their sympathizers and well wishers. We have come to their aid whole heartedly in every hour of need. In the eyes of government my father was held in high position and high esteem; and our services to this Government hold clear distinction. I do not think that the Government will ever forget these services of ours. My father, Mirza Ghulam Murtaza, son of Mirza Ata Muhammad Chief of Qadian, was among the well wisher and sincere friends of this government and enjoyed great respect from them. And this government knew him well, and never had there been any doubts about us, rather our fidelity was proven among all people and became clear to the government officials. The British Government may confirm this from the officers who came here and lived among us; and how we lived with them and how we always remained among those who took the lead in serving the Government." (Noor-ul-Haq, Roohani Khazain, Vol. 8, P. 36)
- "Then, after the death of my father, my elder brother Mirza Ghulam Qadir remained occupied with services to the government and when the evil-doers encountered the forces of the British government on the highway of Tammun, he participated in the battle on the side of the British Government (under General Nicholson he killed several freedom fighters - Rashid). At the time of the death of my father and brother, I was living in recluse; but, for seventeen years I have been helping and supporting the British Government with my pen." (Roohani Khazain, Vol. 13, P. 4-7)
- "I am scion of a family which the English Government acknowledges to be faithful to it. British officers have also admitted that my father and my people are amongst those who served the Government in all sincerity and with heart and soul. I can not find the words to express my homage and gratitude to the beneficent Government on account of the peace and composure which we have found as subjects of the Government. For this reason, we - myself, my father and my brother - have girded up our loins that we will exhibit the favors and advantages of this Government, make obedience to it incumbent on the people and embed it in their hearts." (Tabligh-e-Risalat, Vol. 7, P. 8-9)
- "(after listing the services being rendered by Mirza and his familty to the British, he wrote)...the services rendered by my pen which are evident through my publications of the last 18 years, all this should not go to waste and destoryed, and God forbid, that the British government should get any ill feelings in its heart about their long-time faithful and well-wisher family. It is impossible to stop these people from lying about us due to religious difference, jealousy or personal reasons. We only request that regarding such family, whose 50 years of continuous experience has proven them to be a faithful and devoted (Jan-ne-saar - sacrificing life) and about which there are issued letters from the British government attesting to their faithfulness and servitude for a long time in their commendation letters; regarding this self-implanted seedling they should exercise absolute determination and care, fact-finding and pay great attention and also direct their subordinate officers that due to our proven faithfulness and sincerity of our family, they should render special consideration and kindness to me and my Jamaat. Our family has never hesitated in shedding their blood and laying down their lives in the way of British rulers and nor do they now. Therefore in the light of our services, it is our right to request the full favors and special attentions of British government, so that people don't get encouraged to insult us without reason. Here are the names of few members of my Jamaat:..." (Roohani Khazain, Vol. 13, P. 350)
Contrary to the propaganda of Islamophobic/anti-Islamic forces, Jehad is a doctrine of self-defense, and self-discipline in Islam. It teaches an individual how to discipline himself in life in accordance with the laws of shariah; and for the community, lays down the principles to guide it in its right to defend itself against any kind of oppression. It is never an act of aggression, never an act of violence against innocent men, women and children of any faith. It can never be used as an excuse to terrorise people, and those who misuse this term to justify their violence or ulterior motives are in grave error and will be answerable to Allah on the Day of Judgement. Islamic literature is full of principles of Jehad and its application, both in personal life as well at the community level, which is available for any seeker of truth, and an honest analysis of these resources will confirm what is said above.
As British had planned, Mirza started a campaign to deprive Muslims of this right of self defence (Jihad) against the British colonial occupation.
If there were any doubts remaining, he further explained his position in relation to British:
- "I have been writing in favor of and to help the British Government for the past seventeen years. During all these seventeen years, in all the books which I wrote, I have been enticing people to be subservient to and sympathiser of the British Government and wrote very convincing lectures regarding abrogation of Jihad and, then I thought it expedient and to spread this doctrine of the same abrogation of Jehad in other countries, I wrote books in Arabic and Persian, on whose printing and publication thousands of ruppees were spent, and all those books were distributed in Arabia, and Syria and Rome and Egypt and Baghdad and Afghanistan." (Al-Barriyah, Sept. 2, 1867, Roohani Khazain vol 13 p. 7-8)
- "I have filled shelves with books which I wrote in praise of the British, especially about the abrogation of Jihad in which many Muslims believe. This is a big service to the Government. So I hope for an appropriate and good reward." (Tabligh-e-Risalat, Vol. 7, P. 19)
- "I believe that as my followers increase, the believers in the doctrine of Jihad will decrease. For, accepting me to be the Messiah and Mahdi itself means the rejection of the doctrine of Jihad." (Tabligh-e-Risalat, Vol. 7, P. 17; Letter to British Lieutenant Governor)
- "From today, the order of manly Jihad by sword is abrogated, by the commandment of God. From now on, anyone who lifts a sword against the unbelievers and calls himself a Ghazi will be considered to oppose the Prophet of God - the Prophet who had informed 1300 years ago that Jihad with sword will be abrogated in the time of the Promised Messiah. Thus, now after my arrival, there is no Jihad. From our side we have raised the flag of Peace." (Khutba-Ilhamia, Roohany Khazaen, Vol. 16, P. 28-29, Collection of Advertisement P. 295, Vol. 3; Khutba-Ilhamia, P. 28-29; Tabligh-e-Risalat, Vol. 9, P. 47)
- "This sect, which is known as Ahmadiyya, is endeavoring both day and night to erase the nonsensical idea of Jihad from Muslim minds." (Review of Religions, Vol. No. 1, P. 12, 1902; by Maulvi Muhammad Ali)
- "For the sake of the British government, I have published fifty thousand books, magazines and posters and distributed them in this and other Islamic countries. I have stressed that the British Government is the benefactor of the Muslims and it is, therefore, incumbent upon every Muslim to extend his faithful obedience to this Government, express gratitude from the bottom of his heart to that (government), and pray for it. And I have written these books in Urdu, Arabic and Persian and have distributed them throughout the entire Muslim world, so much so that they have reached the two sacred cities of Mecca and Medina; and, as far as possible, also in the Capital of Room - Constantinople and Syria, Egypt and Kabul and many other cities of Afghanistan. As to the best approach, these have been published in Istanbul and in the different cities of countries like Syria, Egypt and Afghanistan. It is as the result of my endeavors that thousands of people have given up thoughts of Jihad which had been propounded by ill-witted mullahs and embedded in the minds of the people. I can rightly feel proud of this that no other Muslim in British India can equal me in this respect." (Sitara-e-Qaisaria, Roohani Khazain, Vol. 15, P. 114; Sitara-e-Qaisaria, P. 3-4; Letter to Queen Victoria; Khutba-Ilhamia, Appendix)
- "It is binding upon the British Government to be aware of the services of the Qadianis by every care as their Imam (Mirza Ghulam Ahmad) spent twenty two years of his life preaching to the people that Jihad is Haraam (forbidden) and is strictly abrogated. He not only propagated this idea in India, but also in other Muslim countries such as Arabia, Syria and Afghanistan." (Review of Religion, No. 1, P. 2, 1902; by Maulvi Muhammad Ali)
- "From my early days till now that I am sixty years old, I have been engaged, with my pen and tongue, in the important task of turning the hearts of Muslims to faithful loyalty to the British Government and to create the feeling of goodwill and sympathy for the Government; and that I obliterate false notions like Jihad from minds of the foolish among them, as it is these ideas that prevent them from establishing an open-hearted and sincere link with this government... I have not only made the Muslims of British India sincerely obedient to the British Government, I have also written a number of books in Arabic, Persian and Urdu to apprise Muslims of other Islamic countries of the peace, prosperity and freedom under the benevolent protection of the British Government." (Kitab-ul-Barriyah, Roohani Khazain, Vol. 13, P. 350; Tabligh-e-Risalat, Vol. 7, P. 10; Letter to Lieutenant-Governor of Punjab, Feb. 24, 1898)
- "I have spent most of my life in 'yeamanship' (supporting and defending) of the British Government and in opposing Jihad. I continued my efforts till the Muslims became sincerely faithful to this Government." (Tiryaq-ul-Quloob, Roohani Khazain, Vol. 15, P. 155; Tiryaq-ul-Quloob, P. 15, Mirza Ghulam Qadiani)
- "Let the Government ascertain through inquiry whether or not it is a fact that thousands of Muslims who dub me as a Kafir and who deem it their duty to condemn and persecute me and my followers who are to be found in large numbers in the Punjab and India. One of the reasons behind this attitude is that, quite against the sentiments of these foolish Muslims, I published thousands of posters to demonstrate heartfelt gratitude to the British Government and sent books to Arabia, Syria, etc. My claims are not without proof. If the Government so likes, I can produce conclusive proof in support thereof." (Tabligh-e-Risalat, Vol. 7, P. 13; Letter to British Lieutenant Governor)
"Whatever I have performed with full vigour and with great perseverence continuously for the last 17 years, to help the British Government and maintain peace, and to stop the Jehadi thoughts, is there any parallel of such work and of such conspicuous service and of such lenghthy duration, among other Muslims who are against me?" (Ishtihaar Wajib ul Izhaar, for the attention of Queen Victoria and government officials, Roohani Khazain vol.13 p.8)
Mirza draws up a list of all those muslims who "in their heart consider this country as an enemy country", a list he passes on to the British rulers:
"For the welfare of the government, it is expedient to prepare a list of those stupid Muslims who are against the British government inwardly and who consider this country as an enemy country. We hope that our wise government will keep these lists as State Secrets in safe custody in one of its offices. The following are the names and addresses of such persons." (Tabligh-e-Risalat, Vol. 3, P. 11) "For the Attention of the Government from ... Mirza Ghulam Ahmad, Qadian...(Majmua Ishtaharat, Vol. 2, P. 227-228; Collection of Posters, Vol. 2, P. 227-228, No. 145; Rabwah) Whereas, it is expedient to make a list of the names of such stupid Muslims who consider British India a country of enemies of Islam against whom Islamic Sharia enjoins war and therefore such rebellious Muslims hide mutiny in their hearts;... Whereas, it is proposed to lay out a format - example below - in which names of such ungrateful individuals should be preserved for all times; although by the good fortune of the British India such Muslim mutineers who are hiding rebellion in their hearts are few; Whereas, it is a most opportune time to identify those insurgents who are having secret designs against the Government; Whereas, we are moved by the political well-wishing of our generous Government to make a list of names of these wicked men who by their beliefs prove their seditious nature;... We Resolve, to inform the Government, in all our humility, that such lists of names shall remain in our custody as 'Political Secrets' till such time that the Government demands it from us. We fully trust that our sagacious Government shall also keep these statements in their offices treating them as a 'National Secret'."
"The whole world considers us to be the agents of the British. That is why an explanation was called from a German Minister, when he attended the opening ceremony of the Ahmadiyya building in Germany, as to why he had attended the celebration of community which was the agent of the British." (Al-Fadl, Nov. 1, 1934; by Mirza Bashiruddin Mahmood)
- "Now, after the death of my father and brother, although I was a recluse, yet I have been using my pen for seventeen years in favour and support of the British governmnet. During these seventeen years, in all the books that I have written I have encouraged people to be obedient and sympathetic to the British government and have set out very effective disourses about the prohibition of jihad. Then, considering it expedient, I wrote books in Arabic and Persian in order to spread this teaching of the prohibition of jihad to other countries, thousands of rupees being spent on their printing and publication. All those books were published in Arabia, the lands of Syria, Turkey, Egypt, Bagdhad and Afghanistan. I believe some day these will show their effect. Is such considerable activity, and for such a long time, possible for a man who intends treachery at heart? I ask again: whatever I have done for full seventeen years with total fevour and constancy to help the British government, to ensure peace and to dispel thoughts of jihad does this work and outstanding service spread over such a long time, have a parallel among the other Muslims who are my opponents? If this publication was not the result of a true desire for the well-being of the British government, what reward was I expecting by publishing such books in Muslim countries such as Arabia, lands of Syria, Turkey etc.? This did not happen for merely a day or two but continued for seventueen years. The places in my books and pamphlets where I have written these statements regarding good wishes for and obedience to the British Government, the names of these books with the page numbers are given below:
|Name of Book
|Date of Publication
|Barahin Ahmadiyya, part 3
|a-b(beginning of book)
|Barahin Ahmadiyya, part 4
|a-d (as above)
|Arya Dharm, Notice re. extension of Section 298
|22 Sept. 1895
|57-64 (end of book)
|Request in Arya Dharm
|22 Sept. 1895
|1-4 (end of book)
|Petition in Arya Dharm
|22 Sept. 1895
|69-72 (end of book)
|Letter re. extension of Section 298
|21 Oct. 1895
|A'ina Kamalat Islam
|Nur-ul-Haq, Part I (Notice)
|Feb. 1894(1311 AH)
|Shahadat-ul-Qur'an (For the attention of the Govt.)
|22 Sept. 1893
|a-'ain (end of book)
|Nur-ul-Haq, part II
|May 1894(1311 AH)
|July 1895(1312 AH)
|June 1894(1311 AH)
|1894 (1311 AH)
|25 May 1897
& title page
|283-284 (end of book)
|'Completion of Preaching with Conditions of Pledge'
|12 Jan. 1889
p. 6(condition 4)
|Notice 'For the attention of the Government and for general information'
|27 Feb. 1895
|whole of one
|Notice about Envoy of the Sultan of Turkey
|24 May 1897
|Notice about Meeting of Friends on the occasion of the Jubilee of Qadian
|23 June 1897
|Notice about Meeting of thanksgiving on the occasion of the Jubilee of the Queen Victoria - may her rule remain forever.
|7 June 1897
|Notice about the 'venerable man'
|25 June 1897
|Notice for the attention of the Government, with English translation
|10 December 1894
(...)Now it is quite clear from all this explanation, with which I have given proofs from my statement spread over seventeen years continuously, that I am loyal to the British Government, heart and soul." (Exoneration pp. 5-7, Lahore Anjuman publication, part of Kitab-al-Bariyyah Roohani Khazain vol.13 p. 7-10).
There is no compulsion in religion. One is free to follow or serve whosoever he wants. But in the garb of a Islam when a group/creed serves the interests of anti-Islamic forces, then such a movement is described as a subversive movement. The above statements give ample evidence as to why Ahmadiyya is a subversive movement that was planted in the core of Islam, with the support of western powers, to weaken and destabilize Islam.
It is exemplary for the high level of tolerance in Islam, that by declaring Ahmadiyya to be a non-Muslim minority (1974, unanimous Fatwa of World Mulsim League), and provided they do not call themselves Muslims, Islam safeguards the religious freedom of a movement that is cleary subversive to Islam, and we call on all Muslim to respect this freedom. In fact the laws promulgated by the Consitutional Assembly of the Islamic Republic of Pakistan has done just that - guaranteed the freedom of practicing their religion.
But Qadianis insist on calling themselves as Muslims. Knowing the beliefs of the founder of Ahmadiyya Movement, Mirza Ghulam Ahmad Qadiani, his thoughts about Islam, the Prophet of Islam, the Prophet Jesus, his views on Kalima and his views about Muslims, such hypocritical claims by the members of Ahmadiyya Movement infuriate Muslim masses. It should be remembered that no civilised society in the world gives right to the minority to incite the majority and create a law and order situation. The law promulgated in Pakistan on the one hand gives Qadianis the freedom to practice their religion, and on the other hand restrict them not to incite the feelings of the majority. The only reason why Ahmadiyya (Lahorism, Qadianism) operates under they guise of Islam is to hide its subversion against Islam, to intentionally deceive people. Otherwise, they have no reason to pretend to be Muslims as they so clearly collaborate against Islam.
Qadianis' Conspiracy against Islamic Nation
in collaboration with Jews
Special Note: Ahmedi.org had revealed some time back that Mehmudi Qadianis are getting grants from Israeli government in the name of their center. Till now Qadianis/Mehmudis have not dared to refute this news. Their criminal silence is confirming this report. Now some portions of an article on one website www.geocities.com/four.htm are presented here. This portion mostly exposes the intriguing role of Mehmudi Qadianis. Since this article has named certain persons, therefore Qadiani authorities should issue clarification on this matter otherwise the contents of this report will be considered as true and another anti-Islamic intriguing aspect of Mehmudiat/Qadianiyat will be on the forefront. If the Qadiani authority (Jamaat Ahmadiyya) wants to issue a clarification, then their view point would as it is be published. ..... A. S Khan.
Report Published in Daily Ummat
Copy Right Ahmedi.org 2002 Report Published in Daily Ummat, Karachi.According to sources, where FBI had made offices mostly in five star hotels of Pakistan, Agha Khan Hospitals and other institutions are also their centers, from where FBI send daily fresh reports, films and activities to their headquarter in Washington. Instructions recieved in the light of those reports, are then implemented. Moreover two Qadiani and three Christian missionaries are explicitly working for American Investigative agency, FBI, against Al-Qaeda and banned Jihadi organisations. In the Qadiani Center, Markaz Al-Ahmadiyya, located behind White Grammer School in Gulshan-e-Iqbal, Investigative Cell of FBI has been established, where (alleged) members of Al-Qaeda and other organisations are kept after arrest. The Tableeghee Markat of Jamaat Ahmadiyya located in Gulistan-e-Jauher has also become a center of FBI activities. Qadiani Missionary incharge in Karachi, Maqbool Ahmad, has supplied a video film, which contain photographs of certain Mujahideens and alleged training camps have been pointed out. Moreover Qadiani Charity organisation, Fazle Umer, is cooperating with FBI at national level. The headquarter of this orgainsation in Rabwah, and its branch in Karachi, Ahmadiyya Hall, located at Jamshed Road, Magazine Line, Saddar, Karachi, is also in FBI's use. Cooperation of Qadianis with FBI was started at the instructions of Mirza Tahir (the 4th Khalifa). American government had sought Mirza Tahir's help through British government. According to sources, in return for their cooperation against the Jehadi organisations, Qadainis have been given assurances that US government would put pressure on Pakistan to remove them from the list of non-Muslim minorities.
2 Qadiani, Agha Khani and 3 Christian Missionaries are local FBI Collaborators
Three christian missionary organisations in Karachi are also cooperating with FBI, included among them are Dominican Center, Dar-un-Nijaat and FFM. Christian missionary, FFM (Friendship for Muslim), is playing an active role in the FBI operation against Al-Qaeda. Moreover, FBI activities are also going on in the public church, Assembly of God Church, located on Drigh Road Karachi.
Sources said that through British government, a senior officer of American FBI, David Bernard, had met Mirza Tahir Ahmad Qadiani. It was revealed that the Qadiani Leader had given assurance of his complete cooperation. According to sources, Mirza Tahir Ahmad Qadiani had instructed the Missionary Incharge of Karachi, Maqbool Ahmad Qadiani, that he should provide all possible assistance to FBI in Karachi. It has come to the knowledge that Maqbool Ahmad Qadiani holds US citizenship, and Mirza Tahir Qadiani had appointed him the missionary incharge of Karachi and during the last one and a half year he had converted more that 300 Muslims to Qadianism. According to sources, after recieving instructions from Mirza Tahir, on 27th May Maqbool Ahmad Qadiani met a senior official of US investigative agency FBI, Alisa Murray David, at the US Consulate. Maqbool Ahmad, Massarat Ahmad and Tasawwur Ahmad Qadianis were present in this meeting, whereas from the FBI side the three member team contained a woman as well. According to sources, FBI Officer had instructed the Qadiani team that they want details about Al-Qaeda and banned Jehadi and sectarian organisations, Lashker-e-Taeba, Jaish-e-Muhammad, Harkat-ul-Mujahideen and Lashker-e-Jhangwi in Karachi; Qadiani team had assured them their full cooperation in this matter.
According to sources, the second meeting took place in Marriot Hotel, in which Maqbool Ahmad told the FBI officer that they can use their three centers. The Markaz-al-Ahmadiyya in AlNoor Society is among the centers that Maqbool Ahmad had mentioned. Sources said that FBI sought permission to use the Qadiani missionary centers located in Gulsha-e-Iqbal and Gulistane Jauher. Later on 7th June the FBI team made a detailed visit to both these centers. When the FBI team reacher the Ahmadiyya missionary center located in Gulshane Iqbal, they were accompanied by the guards of Phoenix Company and two police mobile vans. FBI team remained there for 2 to 3 hours. According to sources, FBI officer had expressed to Maqbool Ahmad the desire to set up an investigative cell in the Ahmadiyya missionary center in Gulshane Iqbal, because there is no other such safe place in Karachi where they can keep the arrested mujahideens of Al-Qaeda and interrogate them. According to sources Maqbool Ahmad has given FBI the permission to establish the interrogation cell in the Qadiani center and has allocated four room for FBI. Sources say that after arresting the alleged mujahideens of Al-Qaeda, FBI teams bring them to the same missionary center and the initial interrogation from them is conducted here, whereas another source say that FBI only keeps the accused persons in this center. Ummat has leant that when FBI keeps any mujahid in the Ahmadiyya Missionary center, then more than 12 guards of the Phoenix Company are posted around the center; where as the Gulshane Iqbal Police Station is told that the Ahmadiyya Center is recieving anonymous threatening phone calls, upon which Gulshane Iqbal police increase their patrol around the Ahamdiyya center.
According to sources, until now more than 15 times, FBI had brought arrested mujahideen to the Ahmadiyya Center and interrogated them. Sources have said that Ahmadiyya missionary centers have started gathering information regarding Jehadi groups, in addition to their missionary work, and have instructed all their centres in Karachi to gather information about Jehadi groups.
Sources say that the Christian missionary orgainsation, Dominican Center has complete patronage of CIA and the members of Dominican Center in Karachi are also active as CIA agents. Sources say that certain National Security agency has reported to the Federal Government that the Christian Missionary Organisation Dominican Center in Karachi is working for CIA, but no action was taken on it. It was learnt that the incharge of Dominican Center is a man named Waseem, who is converting those Iranian to christianity, who migrated after the Iranian revolution. Sources say that the central office of this orgainsation is located behind the old CIA center in Saddar. According to sources, members of this organisation, Waseem, Peter Irfan, Peter Khurram, Mehboob and Micheal are in contact with an FBI officer, McMillan and supplying him with secret information.
Christian Missionary organisation, Dar-un-Nijaat, is also working for FBI. Dar-un-Nijaat has 16 branches all over Pakistan. Sources say that out of 3 centers of Dar-un-Nijaat in Karachi, one is located in Gulistane Jauher Block 15, whereas other office is in Defense Phase 5 and ther third center is located on Abdullah Haroon Road. Sources say that the incharges of all three cneters, Simons, Fatehyaab and Nooro Maseeh are in contact with the FBI officer, McMillan. It is learnt that McMillan has also worked for CIA and has good influence on various Christian Missionary Organisations all over the world. Sources said that recently a report has been presented to McMillan by Dar-un-Nijaat in which 4 alleged mujahideens of AlQaeda have been pointed out. The four mujahideens that have been pointed out in the report are Abu Salim Masri, Abdullah Khayyam, Jameel and Abu Talha. Sources said that Abu Salim Masri and Abdullah Khayyam are most wanted by FBI. It was learnt that after getting information from Dar-un-Nijaat, FBI raided a house in Usmanabad to nab Abu Saleem and arrested two persons Hamid Ali and Feroz and interrogated them. Another raid was conducted in North Nazimabad Block I and arrested an Arab, Bilal. Sources say that Bilal is a student at a religious school in North Nazimabad and has been staying in Pakistan for the last four years. Sources said that after arresting Bilal, FBI took him to the office of Dar-un-Nijaat in Saddar, from where after initial interrogation he was transferred to an FBI interrogation cell located in Khayabaan-e-Rahat, and later on after detaining him for two days he was released.
Sources say that in Karachi alongwith American FBI, Christian Missionary Organisation, Friendship For Muslim, is also actively engaged in operation against the Al-Qaeda. Sources say that the offices of this organisation is located in Clifton Zamzama Buolevard area, and its incharge in Karachi is a person named Shaukat. It is learnt that he is green card holder and is staying in Karachi for the last four years. Sources say that earlier Shaukat had worked for American CIA. Sources say that Shaukat had also supplied important information to FBI regarding banned jehadi organisations.
It is learnt that FBI activities are also going on in Public Church and Assembly of God Church, located on Drigh Road. Sources say that people affiliated with the missionary organisations working in these churches are obtaining informations regarding Al-Qaeda and banned Jehadi organisations network in Shah Faisal Colony, Drigh Road and Malir area. According to this report of Ummat the raids conducted by FBI in Malir area were done at the instructions of one of the christian missionary incharge, Inayat, of Public Church.
Wassalam on those who follow the hidayah
Dr. Syed Rashid Ali
Henchmen of Europe
Ahmadiyya Movement - British-Jewish Connection
The New Role